Click to Home
Go To Search
Help Center

Graphic Links
The City of Granite Shoals
2221 N. Phillips Ranch Road
Granite Shoals, TX 78654
Ph: 830-598-2424
Community Bulletin Board
Baylor Scott and White system drafted this handy dandy list of Community Resources  
Not all of these may be available for Granite Shoals, but it is a very good list for the Hill Country area as a whole.  The city cannot vouch for the accuracy of this list or the organizations on it.  

Baylor Scott and White list of Community Services in Hill Country_page_001.jpg

Baylor Scott and White list of Community Services in Hill Country_page_002.jpg

Nurse Dukes always provides important information for us to keep strong and healthy. 

Nurse Dukes is our public health nurse for this region.  Learn about how her office keeps us as 
healthy as possible.  Share the educational information about the Flu virus; it is in English and Spanish.   

Zebra Mussels, Do you know how to protect Lake LBJ? 
Here is a story from the Picayune.  Please practice safe boating.  

Granite Shoals 'Helpful Numbers for Newcomers'

Helpful Phone numbers

Information about Zika Virus 
Although no reports of Zika have been reported in our County, the Texas Department Of State Health Services provided us with this information flyer about Zika.   Here is a link to the  website

Keep Lake LBJ Clean, Not Green !!! 
LCRA has provided us with this helpful flyer regarding methods for controlling milfoil and other nuisance vegetation in the lake.  

Mrs. Gardner has shared information for Families interested in Hiking!  
Read all about our local group! Hike it Baby Marble Falls ( is a branch of Hike it Baby ( It's a group to encourage families to get outside and in nature with their babies and kids. All of our hikes are free!

We have a new Nurse at the County Health Department for Burnet County.  Here are some information flyers from Nurse Dukes:   
Information Flyer about the County Health Department and their Services
Information about Snake bites and Bug stings  
Here is the flyer about Snake bites and Bee Stings in Spanish 
Information about Poison Plants
Here is the flyer about Poison Plants in Spanish 
Information about How to Keep Your Child Safe in Summer Heat 

Do you know how to read up on Air Quality in Texas? 


Do you know how to report a dead deer? 
With Questions Regarding Deer please call City Hall 830-598-2424.  The City will respond to injured or dead deer depending on personnel available and the hazard posed by the animal.   Here is the New Policy.  

Do you know how to get your baby's Child Seat checked for proper installation? 
Although not a service of the City itself, the City of Granite Shoals supports the folks at Marble Falls EMS who will have certified inspectors check your baby's car seat or booster seat to make sure there is no RECALL on the seat, and they will make sure the seat is installed correctly.  This is a free service, but does require an appointment.  Please take the time and make sure that everyone is riding SAFE in your vehicle.  The number to call is on this flyer.  

Do you know who to call to view the city Zoning Map?  The employees of the Code Compliance / Development Services department will be happy to help you.  Mr. Williams and Mr. Wendt can be reached at 830-598-2424 x302.  The un-official map is here.   

Do you know who to call to pick up junk or bulk items from your property?   Please see information about the process here.  Republic Services (Formerly Allied Waste) is the contract hauler of solid waste (trash) for the City of Granite Shoals.    The items for pick up must be at the curb or mutually agreed upon site.  Thank you for keeping Granite Shoals CLEAN!  The calendar for the Friday Bulk pick up days in 2018 is here in English and Spanish. 

Do you know who to call to report a stray animal?  The non-emergency Police Department number! That number is 830-598-4818.   Animal Control Officer Kirkpatrick will assist you as soon as possible.  If the animal is displaying any signs of being aggressive or dangerous, explain that to the operator on dispatch.  They will direct your call accordingly.  If an animal has attacked a person, call 9-1-1.  

Visit our FAQ page to view all FAQ's about the City Services.